KONAMI has released Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel update 1.16 (PS5 version 1.016.001), which is for patch version 1.7.1! This brings a short list of fixes, and some quality of life additions, which are listed in the official patch notes below.
Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Update 1.16 Patch Notes | Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Update 1.016.001 Patch Notes | Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel Update 1.7.1 Patch Notes:
- – Game settings have been improved.
- – Traditional Chinese have been added to the language selection.
- – Card activation during duels has been added.
- – Added summon effects for special summons.
- – UI of various functions has been improved.
- – Other bug fixes have been made.
That’s about it for the list of confirmed changes and new additions. Once a new one is pushed out, we’ll let our readers know.
Related KONAMI Reading: