For North America and Europe!
In conjunction with the release of the 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection, Konami is holding a sweepstakes in North America to award two people trips to Japan that cover round-trip airfare, cost of hotels, and tickets to Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: The Legend of Duelist 25th Quarter Century event at the Tokyo Dome.
There are two methods to enter:
1. Register your Card Game ID on the My Konami portal; Take part in a 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection Release Celebration at a participating OTS; Opt Into the Sweepstakes
2. Handwrite your name, address, phone number, E-Mail address and Card Game ID on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it to:
25TH ANNIVERSARY RARITY COLLECTION RELEASE CELEBRATION PROMOTION ENTRY
KONAMI DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
14500 AVIATION BLVD
HAWTHORNE CA 90250
Mail-in requests must be postmarked no later than November 13 and received by Konami no later than November 17.
One entry per person, regardless of method.
Winner will be randomly determined by lottery.
Sweepstakes participants must reside in a US State (except Florida or New York); Washington D.C., Canada (except Quebec), and must have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, and possess a valid passport that does not expire until August 3, 2024.
To enter for the European Sweepstakes.
1. Post a picture of your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME Quarter Century Secret Rare Card on either X, the site formerly known as Twitter, or Instagram.
2. Tag YuGiOhCardEU on either platform
3. Use the hashtag #YGO25TokyoDome
Entrants can enter on both platforms, but only enter once per account.
Entrants must reside in the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area
Employees of KONAMI Digital Entertainment B.V. and their family member, as well as companies associated with the Campaign and their affiliates are barred from entry.
Entrants in the locations required who are 18+ can enter.
The Campaign will commence at 00:00 GMT on Saturday the 4th of November 2023 and end at 23:59 GMT on Friday the 10th of November 2023 (the “Campaign Period”).
4 Entrants will be chosen.
Rewards are same as the North American version